20 October 2006

More designs on WorldsFairCafe.com

I have been on a nice little run designing new products over at our Cafe Press Shop lately. There are several new product lines available right now with many more coming over the next couple weeks.

Our "I Fight Like A Girl" Breast Cancer Awareness products (launched on OWTK on October 1st) have been doing rather well - which means a nice donation will be heading over to The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. I hope the sales continue to be brisk between now and the end of the month - so I can deliver an even bigger check to that fine organization and help in some small way to finding a cure. I have just created another design for Breast Cancer Awareness month "Courage - is always in style".



Our first Thanksgiving design is now available for sale -
"Naptime brought to you by Tryptophan". There is a variation of the Naptime design for "My First Turkey Day" to mark the special occasion for a new baby.








Jeff
OWTK
http://www.owtk.com

No comments: