16 March 2007

Big Girl Bed

My gal's new room was completed last Sunday. I have yet to take a picture of it, but will do so and share this weekend. We are quite pleased with the results. She calls it her "Paris Room."

She has been in her big kid twin bed all week and for the most part has done well. She is, however, very much enjoying her new found ability to "escape" shortly after saying good night and positively freak us out while we work in the kitchen, sit in the living room, etc.
Makes having that secret late night bowl of Girl Scout Thin Mint ice cream (holy crap is that stuff good!) a bit dicey.

She woke me up this morning with a loud and sharp "BOO!" right in my face. That was both adorable and extremely frightening! She then told me to get up and get ready for work. Ahh, my new, 37 inch boss.

No comments: