11 April 2007

Dinner with Pooh Bear

We are having dinner with The Grand Pooh-bah tonight in the hundred acre wood...make that a local supermarket. We stopped into this store, one that we pretty much never frequent, last week, only to pick up some bananas for an Easter party at our girl's school and what to our wondering eyes should appear but a poster with a picture of Winnie the Pooh. Seems the jolly ol' Bear is popping into town for a bit of honey. The event is free (save for the cost of the food in the market's food court cafe) and our gal is quite excited to see him even though her fascination with the bear stuffed with fluff has wained a bit in recent months. I hope to have a few pictures to share later on this evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Daughter's nickname since she was...oooh...maybe a day old has been "Pooh Bear". I still call her this. Considering she is nearly 13, I suspect that the act of me calling her "Pooh bear" will end abruptly soon....

Jeff - OWTK said...

oh how cute. I am impressed she still allows such an adorable nickname (and encouraged for such prolonged cuteness with my own gals).

landismom said...

Sounds really fun!