17 February 2009

Out With The Kids on Facebook!

OWTK is now on Facebook! Click here and become a fan of the site.
I'm going to use the Facebook page for videos, photo albums and some extra content that doesn't make sense here on the blog. If you're a fan, you won't miss a thing.


I'm back from NYC Toy Fair, feet sore from walking the expansive, multi-layered Javits Center. The first thing on the OWTK Facebook page is a little photo album from inside the Toy Fair.

I read the terms of entry on my way out of the building and it turns out I wasn't technically supposed to take photos of exhibitor's displays up close. Oops. Check out what you shouldn't be seeing.

I'm working on a series of articles from the Fair. I'm going to spotlight some brand new, not even on the market toys and also talk about the currently available kiddie stuff that looks real cool to me. There are some clear trends in the toy biz and you'll learn about them here, soon.

No comments: