01 December 2009

A Must Have App For Video Game Shopping


I had no idea that ratings summaries are not printed on video game boxes. Shows you how many games I've purchased in my life.  Serious gamer I am not.  Turns out you get just a tilted T or an M, along a few words ("drug use", etc) and are left to wonder just what exactly that means as far as game play goes.

So, it's rather big news that the ESRB (Entertainment Software Ratings Boards) has arrived with a free iPhone App - one that allows you to instantly query and discover a game's rating and informative plot summary while on the go.

I'd imagine that for a mom, dad, uncle or whoever happens to be out looking for an appropriate new game for a youngster, this ESRB App is going to be an impressive and extremely useful tool.

Download the new ESRB app here.

No comments: